Eric Hinman on Building a Passionate Lifestyle
My guest today is two-time Kona qualifier Eric Hinman. I knew this was going to be good episode when I started out by asking him the age old "so...what do you do?" and his response was "I workout A LOT!"
Eric is not only an Ironman Triathlete and wildly popular on Instagram (if you need motivation just look at his profile here) but he is also the co-founder and/or business partner of several businesses in the health and wellness space, which are listed below!
- Urban Life Athletics - Cross Fit, HIIT, Indoor Cycling Studio
- Original Grain - Healthy Fast Casual Restaurant
- Endurance Squad - Endurance Coaching
- Influencer Marketing - Lululemon, Oakley, Tenthousand, WELLWELL, Fitner, Wolaco , Matador, STR/KE MVMNT
Eric sheds his insight on training for triathlon, being in the health and wellness industry, and living a life of passion.
RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
- Beyond Training by Ben Greenfield
- Bulletproof Diet by Dave Asprey
- Bulletproof Website - SOOOO many amazing products, my FAT Water order is currently being processed, but I love the Vanillamax, Collagen Bars, and Brain Octane especially!
- Power Trainer That I Use - CYCLEOPS POWERBEAM PRO
- AUDIBLE - Free 30 Day Trial Plus Two Free Audio Books!
Hope you enjoy this one! Be sure to subscribe to the Friday Favorites by clicking here!
To you success,